Gold Price Today: Gold prices, which have been rising and falling slightly over the past few days, have recently risen sharply. During the lockdown …
Gold Price Today: Gold prices, which have been rising and falling slightly over the past few days, have recently risen sharply. Gold prices, which had skyrocketed during the lockdown, have been steadily declining since then. Recently, however, gold prices have risen again. The latest saw a huge rise in prices across the country on Thursday alone. Take a look at the latest 22 carat and 24 carat gold prices per 10 grams across the country.
* The price of 22 carat 10 gram gold in the national capital Delhi is Rs. 550 increased to Rs. 43,800. In the case of 24 carat gold, it rose by Rs 610 to Rs 47,790.
* Mumbai, the financial capital of the country, has not seen much change in terms of prices. The price of 22 carat gold here is Rs. While 43,710 .. 24 carat gold price of Rs. 44,370.
* Chennai, the capital of Tamil Nadu, also saw an increase in prices. The price of 22 carat gold here is Rs. 640 to Rs. 42,380. Ten grams of 24 carat gold rose by Rs 660 to Rs 46,200.
As for the Telugu states ..
* In the Telangana capital Hyderabad, gold of 10 grams 22 carat gold rose by Rs 550 to Rs 41,650. The price of 24 carat gold is Rs. 600 increased to Rs. 45,440.
* In Vijayawada, the price of 10 grams of 22 carat gold is Rs. 550 to Rs. 41,650. In the case of 24 carat gold .. Rs. Continuing at 45,440.
* Visakhapatnam also saw an increase in gold prices. Here 22 carat gold weighs Rs. 41,650 while 24 carat gold continues to trade at Rs. 45,440.
Also Read: World’s Costliest Vegetable: The most expensive crop in the world .. Lakhs of kilos ..
Vodafone Idea: Vodafone Idea, which lost a large number of customers in January
49% foreign funding for TruJet expansion .. Airline services to be expanded across the country .. Launched in any cities so far ..