Being a public sector company, consumers are also interested in investing money in post offices as interest rates are also attractive. In the same vein, Indian Postal is also attracting customers with attractive schemes. In this order ..
India Post Interest Rate On Small Savings: Once restricted to letter delivery only, Indian Postal now offers banking services as well. Most importantly being a public sector entity, interest rates are also attractive and consumers are also interested in investing money in post offices. In the same vein, Indian Postal is also attracting customers with attractive schemes. This order offers good interest to those who save small amounts. What are the schemes offered by Indian Post Office? Take a look at the benefits that consumers get from these.
* Usually four per cent interest per annum is paid on the amount in the savings account at the post office.
* 5.5 per cent interest is paid on the amount deposited for one year. This means that at the time of the year, Rs. Money can be withdrawn every three months.
* 5.5 per cent interest is also available on the amount deposited for 2 years. It is possible to withdraw interest every three months. Same as 5.5 per cent interest on the amount deposited for three years.
* If the money is kept in the account for another five years .. 6.7 per cent interest will be provided. Through this Rs. 687 earns interest. It is possible to withdraw interest every three months.
* Indian Post has introduced a new scheme for senior citizens, which offers 7.4 per cent interest. According to this scheme .. Rs.855 interest is earned for Rs.10,000 every three months.
* Holders of Monthly Income Account will get 6.6% interest.
* The highest interest rate of 7.10 per cent per annum is offered through the Public Provident Fund Scheme.
* Kisan Vikas is offering 7.60 per cent interest per annum through the role scheme.
* 7.60 per cent interest per annum through Sukanya Samridhi Account Scheme.
Look at the interest details offered by Indian Postal .. and estimate your income and expenses .. Make a good financial plan keeping in mind which scheme is suitable.
Also Read: Master Card: Good news for MasterCard users .. Latest announcement regarding cryptocurrency transactions ..