In an interview with Pânico, the presenter revealed behind the scenes and said: ‘There are several broadcasters that I would fit in with’
In the last week, the presenter’s stay Dudu Camargo at SBT he became the target of speculation. His unexpected departure from the bench of the newspaper Primio Impacto sparked the first rumors about the possible dismissal. After removing all the mentions he made to SBT from his social networks, the presenter reinforced the rumors. In an interview with the Pânico program, Young pan, this Monday, 5th, he clarified the situation. “I didn’t leave SBT, I was forced to take a vacation. I did not want to because taking a vacation presents a great danger to the audience, it can suffer a considerable fall during my absence. I just arrived at the station on Friday and they told me that the following Monday, I would be on vacation. They said that I will be back on the 12th of this month, so on this date I hope to be on the air ”, he said.
Despite confirming his permanence in the presentation of the First Impact, Dudu Camargo reinforced that he is open to new opportunities in journalism. “I want to work, if the SBT you don’t want me to work … people currently see me as the presenter with the First Impact profile, but there are several broadcasters that I would fit into. At home I have a series of monitors to monitor the channels’ schedules at the same time, I know that there are many opportunities and I love making television ”, concluded the 22-year-old anchor.
Check out the interview with presenter Dudu Camargo: