Red Bull Bragantino and Flamengo duel this Wednesday (6), at 8:30 pm, in a match valid for the 24th round of the Brazilian Championship. The live stream will be from Premiere; it won’t show on Globo or SportTV. The platforms Globoplay, Canals Globo and Premiere Play are options for watching online.
Premiere Play costs R$59.90 a month and can be accessed through the GE website or app. For Premiere subscribers on pay TV, simply use the operator’s data and login to the online version of pay-per-view and the Canalis Globo platform.
It is also possible to follow Red Bull Bragantino x Flamengo live and online through the Globoplay + Premiere combo. The monthly subscription to the package costs R$69.90, and the annual plan costs R$64.90.
Premiere is also available from Amazon via Prime Video Channels. The monthly price of the combo is R$59.90 for the pay-per-view plus the R$9.90 for the entertainment service subscription.
Rubro-Negro is third in the competition, with 38 points. Renato Gaúcho’s team comes from a 3-0 victory over Athletico-PR, in a match held last Sunday (3). Bragantino, on the other hand, drew 2-2 with Corinthians. Massa Bruta is fifth in the championship, with 34 points.
In addition to Red Bull Bragantino and Flamengo, see below the list of matches for the 24th round of the Campeonato Brasileiro and know where to watch it live and online:
- 19h – Ceará x International – Premiere
- 19h – Sport x Juventude – Premiere
- 19h – Chapecoense x Atlético-MG – SporTV (except SC) and Premiere
- 19h – Atlético-GO x Athletico-PR – No broadcast
- 20h30 – Red Bull Bragantino x Flamengo – Premiere
- 9:30 pm – Fluminense x Fortaleza – Globo (to Rio de Janeiro, Ceará, Espírito Santo, Goiás, Tocantins, Bahia, Sergipe, Alagoas, Paraíba, Rio Grande do Norte, Piauí, Amazonas, Rondônia, Roraima, Amapá, Acre) and Premiere
- 9:30 pm – América-MG x Palmeiras – Globo (for São Paulo, Minas Gerais (except Juiz de Fora), Santa Catarina, Paraná, Mato Grosso do Sul, Pernambuco, Maranhão, Pará and Distrito Federal) and Premiere
- 9:30 pm – Grêmio x Cuiabá – Globo (Rio Grande do Sul and Mato Grosso), SporTV (except RS) and Premiere
- 18:30 – São Paulo x Santos – Premiere