The game Corinthians x Internacional takes place this Saturday (3), at 9 pm, as part of the ninth round of the Brazilian Championship. The game will be played at Neo Química Arena, in São Paulo. THE live broadcast takes place on SporTV (except for São Paulo) on TV paga, e no Premiere for all of Brazil. Globoplay, Globo Channels and Premiere Play are options for watching online.
Premiere Play, available on the GE website, has a monthly price of R$79.90 and can be accessed by website or app. For those who already have Premiere on pay TV, it is possible to use the operator’s data and login to the online version of pay-per-view or to the Canalis Globo platform.
To watch Corinthians vs Inter online at Premiere, one of the options is the Canalis Globo application or website, available to SporTV subscribers on pay TV. It is also possible to close the Globoplay + Canals Ao Vivo combo, which in the annual package costs R$ 42.90 per month.
Another alternative is to buy the Globoplay combo with Premiere, available on Grupo Globo streaming. The monthly subscription to the two services costs R$ 84.90, while the annual package has a promotion in which the value is R$ 65.90 per month.
Premiere is now available via Prime Video Channels on Amazon. The monthly price of the combo is R$79.90 plus the R$9.90 for the entertainment service subscription.
Corinthians appears with ten accumulated points and has not lost for four rounds in the Brasileirão, coming from a draw against São Paulo in the last round. Internacional has won nine points and was defeated in the previous game of the competition.
In addition to Corinthians x Internacional, other matches move the ninth round of the Brasileirão between this Saturday and Sunday (4). See the list below and know where to watch it live:
- 19h – Athletico-PR x Fortaleza – TNT (except PR)
- 21h – America-MG x Santos – Premiere
- 9 pm – Corinthians x Internacional – SporTV (except SP) and Premiere
- 11 am – Chapecoense x Bahia – Premiere
- 4 pm – Sport x Palmeiras – Globo (for SP and PE) and Premiere
- 4 pm – Flamengo x Fluminense – Globo (except SP and PE) and Premiere
- 18:15 – Ceará x Youth – TNT (except CE) and Premiere
- 18:15 – São Paulo x Red Bull Bragantino – Premiere
- 18:15 – Cuiabá x Atlético-MG – Premiere
- 8:30 pm – Grêmio x Atlético-GO – SporTV (except RS) and Premiere