Flamengo and Juventude take the field this Wednesday (13th), at 7pm, in a match valid for the 26th round of the Brazilian Championship. The match will be played at the Maracanã stadium and will be broadcast live by Premiere. The Globoplay, Globo Channels and Premiere Play platforms are options for watching online.
Premiere Play costs R$59.90 a month and can be accessed through the GE website or app. For Premiere subscribers on pay TV, simply use the operator’s data and login to the online version of pay-per-view and the Canalis Globo platform.
It is also possible to watch Flamengo vs Juventude live and online through the Globoplay + Premiere combo. The monthly subscription to the package costs R$69.90, and the annual plan costs R$64.90.
Premiere is also available from Amazon via Prime Video Channels. The monthly price of the combo is R$59.90 for the pay-per-view plus the R$9.90 for the entertainment service subscription.
Rubro-Negro comes from a 3-0 victory against Fortaleza, in a match held last Saturday (9). The team coached by Renato Gaúcho is second in the competition, with 42 points.
Juventude come from a 1-1 draw with América-MG. The team from Rio Grande do Sul has 28 points, and is fighting to distance themselves from the relegation zone.
In addition to Flamengo and Juventude, see below the list of matches for the 26th round of the Campeonato Brasileiro and know where to watch it live and online:
- 19h – Flamengo x Youth – Premiere
- 19h – Atlético-MG x Santos – Premiere
- 19h – Chapecoense x Athletico-PR – No transmission
- 20:30 – Fortaleza x Grêmio – Premiere
- 9 pm – Corinthians x Fluminense – SporTV (except SP) and Premiere
- 9:30 pm – International x America-MG – Premiere
- 19h – São Paulo x Ceará – Premiere
- 19h – Cuiabá x Sport – SportTV and Premiere