Fluminense x Grêmio takes place this Saturday (17), at 9 pm, for the ninth round of the Brazilian Championship. The game takes place at Maracanã, in Rio de Janeiro, in Rio Grande do Sul. The live broadcast will be on SporTV (except for Rio de Janeiro) on pay TV, and on Premiere for all of Brazil. The online alternatives are Globoplay, Canals Globo and Premiere Play.
For SporTV subscribers outside of Rio de Janeiro, it is possible to watch football live and online through the app and on the Canalis Globo website. You can also close the Globoplay + Canals Ao Vivo combo, which in the annual package costs R$ 42.90 per month.
Premiere Play, available on the GE website, has a monthly price of R$79.90 and can be accessed by website or app. For those who already have the Premiere on pay TV, it is possible to use the operator’s data and login to the online version of the pay-per-view or to the Canalis Globo platform to watch Grêmio x Atlético-GO live.
Another alternative is to buy the Globoplay combo with Premiere, available on Grupo Globo streaming. The monthly subscription to the two services costs R$ 84.90, while the annual package has a promotion in which the value is R$ 65.90 per month.
Premiere is now available via Prime Video Channels on Amazon. The monthly price of the combo is R$79.90 plus the R$9.90 for the entertainment service subscription.
The confrontation will be narrated by Luiz Carlos Jr., with comments by Paulo Nunes (by video) and Paulo Vinicius Coelho. Paulo César de Oliveira is in charge of Central do Apito, while Klaus Barbosa will report.
Fluminense has 17 points and came from a 2-1 victory over Sport. Grêmio hasn’t won yet and has only three points; is in the bottom of the 2021 Brasileirão and comes from a goalless draw with Internacional.
See below the list of games from the 12th round of the Brazilian Championship and know where to watch it live and online:
- 19h – Corinthians x Atlético-MG – Premiere
- 9 pm – Fluminense x Grêmio – SporTV (except RJ) and Premiere
- 11 am – Chapecoense x Cuiabá – Premiere
- 16h – Atlético-GO x Palmeiras – Globo (for São Paulo, Goiás, Rio Grande do Sul, Paraná, Minas Gerais, Tocantins, Mato Grosso, Mato Grosso do Sul, Alagoas, Ceará and Maranhão) and Premiere
- 18:15 – Bahia x Flamengo – Premiere
- 20h30 – Red Bull Bragantino x Santos – Premiere
- 20:30 – International x Youth – Premiere
- 20h – America-MG x Sport – SporTV (except MG) and Premiere