Fortaleza and Flamengo duel this Saturday (9), at 7 pm, in a match valid for the 25th round of the Brazilian Championship. The live stream will be from Premiere; it won’t show on Globo or SportTV. The platforms Globoplay, Canals Globo and Premiere Play are options for watching online.
Premiere Play costs R$59.90 a month and can be accessed through the GE website or app. For Premiere subscribers on pay TV, simply use the operator’s data and login to the online version of pay-per-view and the Canalis Globo platform.
It is also possible to follow Fortaleza x Flamengo live and online through the Globoplay + Premiere combo. The monthly subscription to the package costs R$69.90, and the annual plan costs R$64.90.
Premiere is also available from Amazon via Prime Video Channels. The monthly price of the combo is R$59.90 for the pay-per-view plus the R$9.90 for the entertainment service subscription.
Rubro-Negro drew with Red Bull Bragantino by 1 to 1, in a duel held in the last Wednesday (6). The Rio team has 39 points. The team led by Renato Gaúcho, however, has two games in hand, which will be held in November.
The Tricolor de Aço comes from a 2-0 victory against Fluminense. Fortaleza has 39 points and can overtake Flamengo in case of victory.
In addition to Fortaleza and Flamengo, see below the list of matches for the 25th round of the Campeonato Brasileiro and know where to watch it live and online:
- 4:30 pm – Fluminense x Atlético-GO – Globo (to RJ, GO, ES, PB, PI and MA) and Premiere
- 4:30 pm – Atlético-MG x Ceará – Globo (for MG and CE) and Premiere
- 16:30 – Sport x Corinthians – Globe (p / SP, PE, RS, SC, PR, TO, MT, MS, BA, SE, AL, RN, PA, AM, RO, RR, AC, AP and DF), SporTV (except PE) and Premiere
- 19h – Fortaleza x Flamengo – Premiere
- 19h – Athletico-PR x Bahia – TNT and Hurricane Live
- 9 pm – Palmeiras x Red Bull Bragantino – Premiere
- 9 pm – Youth x America-MG – Premiere
- 11 am – Internacional x Chapecoense – Premiere
- 4 pm – Santos x Grêmio – Premiere
- 20h – Cuiabá x São Paulo – SporTV (except MT) and Premiere