After Pétala Barreiros appeared crying and begging for help when receiving death threats on his social networks, businessman Marcos Aurélio Santos de Araújo, Lívia Andrade’s current boyfriend, sued his lawyers. In a public note released by Luiz Flávio Borges D’Urso, from the D’Urso e Borges office in São Paulo, the young woman’s ex-husband claimed that the charges directed against him are “false”.
In the last few days, the digital influencer and mother of Araújo’s two children –Lorenzo, six, and Lucas, just one month -, gave an interview to Antonia Fontenelle in which she reported having had an abusive relationship since she was 14 years old. , when she became pregnant with the first heir.
On her social networks, the young woman released videos in which she reported assaults by her ex-husband. In one of the recordings, she says she was bitten on the arm after a fit of jealousy. In view of the exposure, he started to receive threats in his profiles. Frightened, she went to the Casa da Mulher Brasileira, in Cambuci, on New Year’s Eve. The special reception space has a Women’s Defense Police Station.
In tears, she declared that she fears for her own life, for her children and their families. Cited by Pétala in his recordings, Araújo, who owns the Festival Villa Mix, president and CEO of Audiomix and entrepreneur of artists known to the general public, such as Alok and Gusttavo Lima, launched his defense.
In a public note sent to the press and published by the Quem portal on Thursday (31), D’Urso, a criminal lawyer, reinforced that his client was surprised to learn “of the attacks and serious lies that Mrs. Pétala has been promoting against him in social media without any motivation “.
“Mr. Marcos Aurélio reiterates that he trusts in justice and that everything will be resolved and clarified, both in the family court and in the criminal court, by the measures that will be taken against anyone, to restore his honor and reputation, as well as his company, which has suffered losses from these false accusations, “he continued.
Read the full public note:
“As a lawyer for Mr. Marcos Aurélio Santos de Araújo, popularly known as Marquinho of Audiomix, in light of the news recently released, I would like to clarify the following:
1. Mr. Marcos Aurélio has maintained a stable relationship with Ms. Pétala Gabriely Barreiros since December 2017. This stable union, signed contractually, broke with the de facto separation in March 2020.
2. On this issue, since July 2020, an action for the dissolution of bodies and pregnant food has been in court, which is under the secrecy of the court and has a regular procedure.
3. With this same mrs. Petal, from a relationship prior to the aforementioned stable union, mr. Marcos Aurélio had a son born in 2014, and in relation to this son, he fulfills all his obligations as a father, be they financial or affective.
4. It was with great surprise that Mr. Marcos Aurélio became aware of the attacks and serious lies that Mrs. Pétala has been promoting against him on social media without any motivation.
5. Lying and frivolous accusations that Mrs. Pétala has been reiterating, using lies, distorted facts, out of context, and visibly edited videos, to give the wrong impression sought by Mrs. Petal, of which he would be a victim.
6. As for such false, unfounded and untrue accusations, all pertinent legal measures are being taken, especially in the criminal sphere.
7. It is unnecessary to remember and warn that anyone who discloses false information, responds civilly and criminally, for such disclosure, so that such measures are already being prepared and will be promptly taken.
8. Finally, mr. Marcos Aurélio reiterates that he trusts in Justice and that everything will remain resolved and clarified, both in the family court and in the criminal court, by the measures that will be taken against anyone, to restore his honor and reputation, as well as his company, who has suffered losses from these false accusations.
São Paulo, December 31, 2020.
Prof. Dr. Luiz Flávio Borges D’Urso
See recent statements by Pétala Barreiros: