Netflix announced a series of national productions that will debut on the platform every month starting in July 2021. Among the main releases is a documentary about João de Deus, a medium accused of sexual harassment that was already the focus of the documentary series Em Nome de Deus (2021), produced by Globoplay.
In the movies category, the streaming service announced new projects headed by Leadro Hassum and Larissa Manoela. The duo has already starred, respectively, in Tudo Bem no Natal que Come (2020) and Modo Avião (2020), Netflix hits launched last year.
Sintonia, considered one of the best national series on the platform, returns with its second season still in 2021. The new episodes mark the debuts of Gabriela Mag and Bruno Gadiol with new characters.
The list also announces the premieres of Marriage à Cegas Brasil and Brincando com Fogo Brasil, international hits that will also gain national versions. In the case of the first, the reality will be led by the couple Camilla Queiroz and Klebber Toledo. There is also the arrival of É o Amor: Família Camargo, a documentary series that accompanies Zezé di Camargo and her daughter Wanessa Camargo.
Check out the complete list of national Netflix releases for the coming months:
Zezé and Wanessa Camargo in É o Amor
- Tuning (2nd season): The New Year introduces two new characters: Tally, Doni’s crush, played by Gabriela Mag; and Levi, from the church gang, played by Bruno Gadiol. The three friends, Doni, Rita and Nando, continue with their trajectories in the search for space amidst the challenges they face in the peripheral community of São Paulo, in which they live;
- Confessions of an Excluded Girl: national film based on the eponymous book written by Thalita Rebouças. The cast has names like Julia Rabello, Stepan Nercessian and Rosane Gofman. Lucca Picon, Gabriel Lima, Marcus Bessa, Caio Cabral, Klara Castanho, Julia Gomes, Fernanda Concon and Kiria Malheiros;
- love without measure: Leandro Hassum stars in the romantic comedy about a short man who falls in love with a much taller woman;
- Exchange Diaries: Larissa Manoela and Thati Lopes star in the feature about a teenager who decides to go on an exchange with a friend in the hope of solving all her problems;
- É o Amor – Camargo Family: The production shows the daily life and intimacy of the family of one of the greatest icons of country music Zezé di Camargo, on his farm, while he and his daughter Wanessa Camargo produce a new album;
- John of God: Documentary that tells the story of a man known worldwide for his spiritual surgeries and for having led the biggest sexual harassment scandal in Brazil;
- Blind Marriage Brazil: reality show hosted by the couple Camila Queiroz and Klebber Toledo that shows whether love is really blind with an unbelievable experience;
- playing with fire Brazil: reality show scheduled for July 21 that tests the impulses and desires of men and women in a heavenly setting;
Watch below a video with the national releases of Netflix for the second semester: