With an artificial beach of 700 meters, condominium in SP announces last lots

5

It’s quite a calling card for a condominium. In Itupeva, 60 kilometers from São Paulo, the Grass Farm created an artificial beach 700 meters long, sand that does not heat up and waves of up to 2 meters every eight seconds, at a cost of 180 million reais. The condominium’s differential, which has been crowded since the pandemic began, has helped to catapult sales of new lots.

“Instead of investing in long trips, a lot of people will prefer to spend on housing in the countryside”, declared Oscar Segall, founder of the responsible developer, KSM, in mid-2020. Said and done. The project is about to start the fourth and final phase of sales, with 121 lots (all of them with a waiting list).

As at Fazenda Boa Vista, you can purchase just the land or order a house designed, for example, by the renowned architect Thiago Bernardes. It doesn’t cost less than 7.3 million reais.

The land, which ranges from 2,300 square meters to 3,100 square meters, cost from 4.1 million reais — the square meter costs 1,800 reais and sales are in charge of Bossa Nova Sotheby’s International Realty.

KSM’s goal is to attract 450 more attendees to the development — the third-phase units have all been sold. “KSM has identified a new market,” believes Segall. “We join the beach to the countryside”.

It should be noted that Boa Vista Village, a venture next to Fazenda Boa Vista, in the interior of São Paulo, also owned by JHSF, a rival of KSM, promises a swimming pool for surfers, with waves of up to 2.75 meters in height and 22 seconds of duration.

The total investment in Fazenda da Grama was 320 million reais and the estimated turnover is 700 million reais.

PraiadaGrama RafaelRenzo 123 2 With an artificial beach of 700 meters, condominium in SP announces last lots High demand: the project is about to start the fourth and final phase of sales, with 121 lots (all of them with a waiting list)

High demand: the project is about to start the fourth and final phase of sales, with 121 lots (all of them with a waiting list) (Rafael Lenzo/Disclosure)

Waves for all tastes

It is estimated that only 30% of residents practiced surfing until the opening of the artificial beach. The remaining 70%, says the responsible developer, are beach lifestyle enthusiasts who would be starting their first maneuvers on the waves — it’s hard to believe that there isn’t at least one owner who doesn’t care about the sport.

Exaggerations aside, the beach complex also allows the practice of the very popular beach tennis and beach volleyball.

There are also natural pools and one with a 25-metre lane. Access is restricted to residents, who may, however, take guests, subject to availability — those who want to surf will be required to pay 500 reais.

The “sea” of the complex spreads over 28,000 square meters. In all, there are 30 types of waves, starting with tubular ones, ideal for surfing maneuvers.

Those who are starting out in the sport can count on the famous ripples. The company responsible for the technology involved is the Spanish Wavegarden Company.

In Australia, England, South Korea and the Swiss Alps, the company maintains parks open to the public with beaches similar to the one in the condominium in Itupeva. “The Wavegarden Company provided an employee for the next two years, in addition to training a team here in Brazil exclusively for maintenance,” explains Segall.

Between one dive and another, it is possible to explore the condominium’s agroforest, with the right to a trail, fruit trees and a vegetable garden, where residents can stock up on organic fruits and vegetables. It remained to speak of the complex’s academy; the SPA with saunas, massage rooms, women’s space, cold pool and jacuzzi; of the restaurants; the event space; and the Star Point Experience surfing supply store. A beach in the interior of São Paulo, after all, demands fitting accessories and equipment.

Wavegarden Praia da Grama Sam Pupo Créd. Igor Bellido 1 With an artificial beach of 700 meters, condominium in SP announces last lots Surfing with 30 types of waves: the company responsible for the technology involved is the Spanish Wavegarden Company

Surfing with 30 types of waves: the company responsible for the technology involved is the Spanish Wavegarden Company (Igor Bellido/Publishing)