Apple For Kids Website: Mobile phones are playing a key role in the current tech age. From a newborn baby to a crocodile with a cell phone
Apple For Kids Website: Mobile phones are playing a key role in the current tech age. From birth to old age the cell is associated with the cell phone. However, in recent times, children are becoming more and more addicted to mobiles. As a result, the parents are not able to control them and Nana is in trouble. However, Apple has launched a special website for the dentists with a new idea.
Parents are not responsible for giving a mobile to a child. It should also monitor what children are watching and what content they are looking for on mobile. In addition, there are many websites and videos that can mislead children if they open the Internet. In view of all this, Apple has launched a special website for children to help parents and caregivers check these issues and impose restrictions on mobile usage.
It has become common for many children to learn online lessons after Kovid. In this context, Apple has brought a website called ‘Apple for Kids’ to provide appropriate guidelines and tips for children. Part of this is to set up the ‘Family Sharing’ feature first. This is why every person needs their own Apple ID. Family organizers need to create Apple IDs for their children.
After that the children need to set up the device. For children to sign in to Apple devices with an Apple ID, they need to create a passcode. Apple also explains how to set up an Apple Watch for family members who do not have an iPhone on the ‘Apple for Kids’ page. Apple for Kids provides parents with six tips on how to set limits on how to track a child’s activities and how to monitor usage.
1. Approve Purchases with Ask to Buy: Family members’ permission is required before children can purchase any items online.
2. Locate Missing Device With Find My: ‘Find My’ must be turned on on the iPhone device. This allows children to look at the map to find out if they have lost their iPhone or dropped it somewhere. If it is in the vicinity of the house..sound can be found by playing.
3. Use Apple Cash Family: If sending cash to Apple Pay for children, parents’ permission is required if they want to spend. So in addition to keeping the cost under control, it also shows why you are spending.
4. Prevent App Purchase: Be careful not to make unauthorized or unintentional purchases from app stores.
5. Set Limits with Screen Time: Observe how children use devices. Time limits can be set for apps or apps categories. They can also control communication.
6. Parental Controls on Your Child’s Device: Everything that children see on mobiles is under parental control. Children can control what apps they can use, what content they can access, and even without changing the settings.
Priyanka Chopra: Bollywood beauty who owns a restaurant in New York .. Hotel photos going viral on social media ..