Aadhaar PVC Card: Currently Aadhaar card has become a must for any work. Aadhaar card is being asked for wherever an identity card is required. For those who can’t carry Aadhaar everywhere, on a smart phone.
Aadhaar PVC Card: Currently Aadhaar card has become a must for any work. Aadhaar card is being asked for wherever an identity card is required. Apps are available on smartphones for those who can’t carry Aadhaar everywhere. What about those who do not use a smart phone? They must carry the card. However, the card we are using so far is getting a bit large and difficult to carry. If the Aadhaar card is the size of a small ATM card, can it be taken anywhere?
UIDAI came up with a similar idea. Part of this is the opportunity to apply online for an Aadhaar card the size of an ATM card. Polyvinyl chloride cards are available for this purpose. This card also has a cursive code and a hologram. The new card will arrive at your home within ten days of applying online. For this you have to pay Rs.50.
How to apply ..
* Those who want to apply for this new type of card should first go to the UIDAI website https://uidai.gov.in/.
* Then click on ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card’ under ‘Get Aadhaar’ option.
* Then enter the Aadhaar number in the new window that opens.
* Enter the subsequent ‘captcha’ code and click on ‘Send OTT’.
* Enter the OTP received by your phone number and click on the Submit button.
* This will reveal all your details. After verifying the details and clicking on ‘Make Payment’, the new Aadhaar card will arrive at your house within ten days.
* All types of Payments సహా Options సహా are available for online payment including UPI.
Also Read: Amul Franchise: Are you looking for opportunities ..? It’s too late .. Amul seems to have a franchise ..
Microsoft Mesh: A new magic world that shows that it does not exist .. Microsoft has taken another step forward in virtual reality.
Petrol Price Today: Ongoing petrol and diesel prices with slight ups and downs .. Will the same trend continue ..?