Friday, April 16, 2021

AP CORONAVIRUS: Ongoing corona calm in AP .. Number of positive cases exceeds 9 lakhs – AP coronavirus cases rises today updates

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp
Telegram

Must Read

The corona second wave continues in Andhra Pradesh. Heavily positive cases are being reported every day.

AP COVID -19 cases : The corona second wave continues in Andhra Pradesh. Heavily positive cases are being reported every day. Across the state, 30,851 samples were tested in the past 24 hours and 993 corona positive cases were reported. Today, 480 people infected with the corona virus have recovered and returned home. Meanwhile, on Tuesday alone, three people lost their lives in the epidemic. This was stated in the Health Bulletin released by the AP Medical and Health Department.

In Andhra Pradesh, the number of Kovid positive cases has reached 9,00,805 so far. Of the total corona victims, 8,86,978 recovered for treatment. There are currently 6,614 active cases across the state. So far, 7,213 people have died, according to the Department of Health. Of the total positive cases registered today, 198 were in Guntur district and 12 in West Godavari district. So far, 1,50,52,215 samples have been tested in the state, according to the medical health department.

If so, the second installment of the pandemic corona virus has accelerated. If you look at the country .. Over 60 thousand cases were registered for two days in a row for the first time since October 15, 16 last year. 84.5% of newly registered cases came from just 8 states. Of these, 60% came from Maharashtra and the remaining 40% in seven states. It is followed by Karnataka, Punjab, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Chhattisgarh. Of further concern is the fact that 17 states and union territories in the country have registered the highest number of cases in the last 14 days. These include Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh, West Bengal, Telangana, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jammu and Kashmir, Chandigarh, Odisha, Puducherry and Dadranagarhaveli.

Ap Corona

Ap Corona

Read Also ov Covid Warning: Corona second wave intensifies .. Central latest warnings to states

.

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp
Telegram

Latest News

With racism on the agenda, Falcão and Winter Soldier prepares the arrival of the black Captain

The penultimate episode of Falcão and the Winter Soldier is now available on Disney + and brought up the...

More Articles Like This

spot_img