Children’s skin is different to us. It is softer than adult skin. Baby skin is prone to a variety of infections as it has fewer lipids and more acids. Especially eczema, diaper rash, baby pimples, heat rash. For skin diseases such as …
Common Pediatric Skin Disorders: Children’s skin is different from ours. It is softer than adult skin. Baby skin is prone to a variety of infections as it has fewer lipids and more acids. Especially eczema, diaper rash, baby pimples, heat rash. Are more prone to skin diseases such as. How to take care of a baby with such diseases .. How to take treatment .. Learn now about the precautions to be taken for the baby glowing skin ..
When infected with eczema, the baby’s skin becomes dry, red and itchy. It can appear as scars all over the body or in certain areas. To keep an eczema-infected child comfortable, some preventative measures should be taken to protect against the itching that comes with eczema. You can choose the treatment method prescribed by the doctors.
* Your child should take a bath at least once every 5 to 10 hours every day. Areas where the baby is most likely to sweat should be kept clean.
* The baby should be given more water.
* Baby nails should be trimmed from time to time to prevent germs from entering.
* The child should not sweat .. Sweating can lead to rashes and itching.
* Do not put food that causes allergies in children.
* Caring should be taken while using soaps and shampoos as the baby’s skin is sensitive.
* Keep children away from high heat areas.
* Take it to the doctor regularly for treatment .. Medicines should be used as prescribed by the doctor
Diaper rash has become a very common problem for children who use disposable diapers. Babies often get rashes, especially when there is urine in the diaper used. Choose the best treatments using natural remedies to reduce diaper rash inflammation.
* Change diapers frequently
* Changers should keep their hands clean before changing diapers
* Wipe dry with a light cloth
* Before putting on a new diaper, make sure the area is clean and dry
* The diver should check the baby frequently
Baby pimples are a common skin problem that, although harmless, is often a concern for parents. These pimples are caused by hormonal changes in the mother. These will subside on their own over a period of two weeks. The baby may have cheeks, chin, eyelids, and forehead.
* If the baby gets pimples .. Do not squeeze or massage them
* Soaps should not be used.
* Twice a day, clean the pimples area with lukewarm water
* Creams used by adults to treat acne should not be used on infants.
Hat cap (seborrhea):
Cable or seborrhea is the accumulation of greasy and scaly patches on the baby’s scalp. The patch appears yellow or red and rash. However, the cause of the disease is not yet known. However, medical experts say that this skin disease can be caused by hormones that are passed from mother to baby. It is not contagious and is not harmful to the baby’s body.
* Baby hair should be shampooed regularly. Brush the hair with a soft brush before bathing.
* Adults should gently massage the baby’s scalp
Heat rashes on the baby’s skin can cause red bumps. They are itchy. These hot rashes occur when the sweat glands become clogged with excessive sweating. In the summer it is common for children to wear sweat-absorbent clothing in the summer.
* Children should wear delicate clothing
* Lotions should not be used to seal the skin glands.
* Skin should always be kept dry
* The folds of skin should be cleaned regularly
Also Read: Sons are gone .. Old man for granddaughter ప All in the car .. Bhesh grandfather!