Friday, February 26, 2021

Only 20% of Portuguese think vaccination is going well

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp
Telegram

Must Read

Nizar Al-Faris demands Rania Youssef financial compensation of 5 million pounds for this reason! | A nation is tweeting out of tune

The Iraqi journalist Nizar Al-Faris filed a lawsuit against the Egyptian actress Rania Youssef, where he charged insult, slander...

‘The Farm’: Caio Castro reveals whether to replace Mion in charge of the reality show – Prime Time Zone

In an interview with the Morning Show, the actor talked about professional projects and analyzed the performance of the...

Details of an explosion that rocked a ship owned by an Israeli company in the Gulf of Oman after its departure from the port...

The British Maritime Trade Authority revealed Friday that the ship, which was exposed to an explosion in the Gulf...

asiandevelopmentbank / Flickr

One third of the Portuguese (33.5%) believe that the vaccination process is going “more or less” and 35% that it is going “badly” or “very badly”, according to an Intercampus survey.

The survey, commissioned by Business and at Morning mail, also reveals that 18% believe that the vaccination program is being done well and another 1.6% that the evaluation is very good, in a total of 19.6% of positive responses. 21.5% of the respondents indicate that the program is running “wrong” and 14% give a very negative score.

The work indicates that 35% of respondents blame those responsible for the team that coordinates the vaccination process, while 21.2% the government officials. About 15% consider the problem to be a lack of vaccines and 25% understand that “everyone” has responsibilities.

Arrived in Portugal one million vaccines, according to the coordinator of the task force for the Vaccination Plan, Henrique Gouveia e Melo, with 680 thousand applied in the continent and 19 thousand in the autonomous regions.

Taísa Pagno Taísa Pagno //


Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp
Telegram

Latest News

Nizar Al-Faris demands Rania Youssef financial compensation of 5 million pounds for this reason! | A nation is tweeting out of tune

The Iraqi journalist Nizar Al-Faris filed a lawsuit against the Egyptian actress Rania Youssef, where he charged insult, slander...

More Articles Like This

Only 20% of Portuguese think vaccination is going well