Prime Time Zone, population: Some people do not start the day if they do not drink tea in the morning. Also at home women also go to the kitchen when they wake up and make tea. The incident took place in Janagama district recently when a woman was making tea and the tea powder was mixed with unexpected poisonous pellets. Going into details, a woman named Anjamma in Ramachandrapuram village of Bachannapeta mandal gives tea to everyone in the house in the morning. Anjamma mistakenly thought it was tea powder in that tea and added endrin pellets. Everyone in the family drank that tea without knowing it. Anjamma died on the spot in the incident. The condition of the other two is critical. They were shifted to Warangal Government Hospital for better treatment. Police have registered a case over the incident and are investigating.
Gully to Global Updates .. Interesting analyzes on the politics of changing colors .. Guts news .. From time to time .. If you want to get it through WhatsApp .. Save our number +91 88864 24242 and send a message via WhatsApp saying “START” ..