Precautions While Using Old Coolers: Then the suns are burning. Even before the end of March, Bhanu is showing his glory. The temperature is 40 degrees Celsius. More and more people are able to withstand the rising sun.
Things Todao While Using Old Coolers
Precautions While Using Old Coolers: Then the suns are burning. Even before the end of March, Bhanu is showing his glory. The temperature is 40 degrees Celsius. Coolers are the most commonly used cooler to withstand the rising sun. Most of us have a laid back attitude when it comes to painting a picture about summer. But now that the sun is setting again, everyone is getting ready to bring them down. Let’s take a look at what precautions to take while re-using coolers that have been lying idle for about eight months.
* Coolers are prone to bacterial overgrowth due to lying in the corner for a long time. So it should be cleaned immediately before use.
* If there is any old water in the cooler, remove it completely. There is a risk of contracting pneumonia due to the accumulation of bacteria in water stored for a long time.
* There is also a risk of fungus reaching the grass in the coolers. So try to change the grass every year if possible. Otherwise .. the straw should be washed clean and used after drying in the sun.
* Rats are more likely to cut wires in corner coolers. There is a risk of shock if you use the cooler without noticing it. Therefore, the cooler should be used only after thorough inspection.
* The water in the cooler should be changed from time to time. Otherwise, the accumulated water may become a habitat for mosquitoes.
Also Read: US Navy sing Hindi song: Rare incident where US Navy Hindi song is sung, video going viral
Car Coated With Cow Dung: What an idea ..! See how he protects his car from the scorching sun.
KFC India News: KFC Chicken means Yama Crazy ..! Another 30 new outlets are opening .. Do you know somewhere ..?