Friday, February 26, 2021

Vaartha Online Edition Highlights

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp
Telegram

Must Read

After suspected Covid-19 outbreak, Globo performs tests on BBB21 participants

After countless speculations on social media that Big Brother Brasil 21 participants contracted Covid-19 within confinement, Globo subjected the...

Head of International Affairs Department at the American Chamber: The performance of the Egyptian economy encourages American companies to pump more investments

American companies operating in Egypt are looking forward to cooperating with the Egyptian government to provide Corona vaccines to...

The Chamoli disaster has so far killed 68 people and left 136 unaccounted for

Dehradun: At least 68 people have been identified as dead so far in the floods that hit Chamoli in Uttarakhand on July 7, while the government says 136 people are still “dead”. This was stated by the state Medical and Health Secretary Amit Singh. Usually someone disappears in any event and if their whereabouts are not known for seven years then they are confirmed dead. However, Amit Singh said it did not apply to the Uttarakhand disaster. He therefore said that the process of issuing compensation and death certificates to the families of those who are presumed dead would be initiated.

For this, the missing persons were divided into three categories. People stranded near the scene of the accident were included in the first category, while those from other districts who were stranded near the disaster area were included in the second category. The third category includes tourists. Details are given in the form of advertisements. If there are any objections even after a month, then death certificates will be issued. Compensation will then be distributed.

Click for latest Telangana news: https://www.Prime Time Zone.com/telangana/

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp
Telegram

Latest News

More Articles Like This

Vaartha Online Edition Highlights