Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Vaartha Online Edition Highlights – Cancellation of exams for 9th, 10th, 11th classes

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp
Telegram

Must Read

Palaniswami says tests are being canceled in the wake of Corona

Chennai: CM Palaniswami has announced that 9th, 10th and 11th class students in Tamil Nadu will be promoted to classes without exams due to corona. The Tamil Nadu government has issued orders to promote students to the next classes without examinations. He said that the intensity of corona in the country is increasing again and the health of students is very important to them in these circumstances. He said the exams were being canceled in view of the safety of the students. He said that marks will be given in public examinations based on internal examinations.

He said 80 per cent marks would be calculated on the basis of quarterly and half-yearly examinations and the remaining 20 per cent marks would be given on the basis of attendance. Class 12 public examinations will be held from May 3 to 21. At the same time Palaniswami made another key statement. It has been announced that the retirement age for government employees will be raised from 59 to 60 years.

Click for latest Telangana news: https://www.Prime Time Zone.com/telangana/

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp
Telegram

Latest News

Viih Tube cries and bets on ‘curse’ after Thaís’s departure from BBB21

Viih Tube was very shaken by the elimination of Thaís Braz from Big Brother Brasil 21. The sister burst...

More Articles Like This

spot_img