Wine Shop Fire Accident: A huge fire broke out in a wine shop on Friday. Sairam Wines Shop at Bollaram, Secunderabad Cantonment …
Massive Fire At Wine Shop .. 10 Lakh Property Damage
Wine Shop Fire Accident: A huge fire broke out in a wine shop on Friday. A fire at Sairam Wines shop at Bollaram in Secunderabad cantonment has caused property damage of Rs 10 lakh. Suddenly a fire broke out in the wine shop while everyone was watching. Some of the observers provided information to firefighters. They rushed to the scene of the hutahuta and extinguished the fire. However, bottles of liquor were scattered in the wine shop due to the fire. Three firefighters brought the blaze under control at the scene. But was the fire caused by an electrical short circuit? Or was it due to some other reason? Fire officials said they were investigating.
Meanwhile, fires have been reported in many parts of the city in recent times. Accidents in offices, companies and warehouses are causing damage to millions of properties. Accidents like this happen due to short circuit and other reasons. Summer is coming now .. There is a possibility of more fire accidents. With this, fire officials suggest that every day offices, industries, shops and any other sector should check the electrical connections from time to time.
Kadapa Crime News: Midnight rioters set fire to three cars belonging to a high court lawyer
The 5th wife first showed porn videos to her husband .. then tied her legs and arms to the chair .. finally ..