To be healthy .. you need at least 7 to 9 hours of sleep per day. 35 percent due to stress and work schedule in a changing lifestyle
World Sleep Day 2021
To be healthy .. you need at least 7 to 9 hours of sleep per day. 35% of people are unable to sleep at night due to stress and work schedule in a changing lifestyle. Dr Satish Balgat, a dental specialist at Sleeve Dentistry, ACI Kumbala Hill Hospital, said:
Let’s find out how many hours of sleep are needed at night.
March 19 is World Sleep Day. Proper sleep not only reduces the stress on the mind and brain but also contributes to health. With this all day. Are excited. If you can’t sleep properly at night .. you will be irritated all day. As well as the brain is not functioning properly .. Fluctuations in blood pressure, stroke, heart disease, nausea, increase in sugar levels, such as problems. Also experts suggest that depression is high among them. Waking up starts the problem of high heat in the body. There are also problems such as not recognizing the emotions of others and their behavior.
What are the benefits of good sleep?
* Sleep is good for heart health. Reduces the chances of heart attack and stroke.
* Sleep is essential not only for physical well-being, but also for your mental well-being. A good sleep routine can help you deal with depression, stress and inflammation. It also boosts the functioning of your immune system.
* Proper sleep will refresh you. Helps you to focus, to focus on work. This leads to increased productivity. This will help in improving your memory.
* The hormones ghrelin and leptin, which control your appetite, can be disrupted by a lack of sleep. So, 7-9 hours of sleep will make you sick.
Tips to get a good night’s sleep.
* Set a schedule before a good night’s sleep. Follow that schedule for a good night’s sleep, even on weekends.
* Exercise regularly.
* Caffeine and alcohol should be avoided.
* Do not watch TV, mobile (blue screens) 1 hour before bedtime.
* Make sure the bedroom has the right temperature. Make sure the bedroom is dark and quiet.
“If you have sleep problems, consult a sleep specialist, sleep dentist, ENT surgeon or pulmonologist and take the HST (home sleep test) to find out if you have sleep apnea or other sleep breathing problems,” experts suggest.
Changing house? But change the home address of your Aadhaar in a matter of seconds.