Friday, March 5, 2021

Abha International Airport has come under the mercy of the Houthis … a new targeting has made Bin Salman lose his balance | A nation is tweeting out of tune

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp
Telegram

Must Read

Carla complains about Projota and alerts Arthur at BBB21: ‘Stop talking about everything’

Carla Diaz made an alert to Arthur Picoli on Thursday night (4) at BBB21. The actress commented on...

‘If I go out, you can expect it to be a fake wall’, says Caio on BBB21

Confident in the game strategy adopted by Big Brother Brasil 21, Caio Afiune believes that its elimination from reality...

Sarah compares Juliette to Ivy, from BBB20: ‘Out there they understood how boring’

Sarah Andrade compared her friend Juliette Freire to Ivy Moraes, a BBB20 participant, during a conversation with Caio Afiune...

The military spokesman for the Houthi group in Yemen, Brigadier General Yahya Saree, announced today, Saturday, the implementation of their air force. An attack operation against what he called “a target at Abha International Airport in Saudi Arabia.”

“Fast”, and during a tweet he had on his personal Twitter account, monitored by Watan, he said, “It is in response to the aggression raids, its military escalation, and its continuous siege on our Yemeni Prime Time Zone.” The Air Force carried out an attack today, Saturday afternoon, on an important target at Abha International Airport.

He also revealed that this attack was carried out by a Sammad 3 plane, and the injury was accurate, as he described it.

In the same context, the Arab coalition led by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia announced earlier today, Saturday. Thwarted by an attack. The Houthi group at Abha airport, southwest of the kingdom.

On Friday, Saree had announced that the Air Force managed to target sensitive military sites at Abha International Airport.

As well as the King Khalid base in Khamis Mushayt, with three Qasef drones, and the hit was accurate.

Continuous targeting of Abha airport

Brigadier General Yahya Saree, a spokesman for the Houthi group, announced on Wednesday 10 February that his group had targeted Abta International Airport with four drones.

Al-Houthi said in his tweets through his Twitter account that Watan monitored at the time, that “the air force targeted the airfields at Abha International Airport.

He continued: “The UAV is targeting the airfields at Abha International Airport, which is used for military purposes to target the Prime Time Zone. Al-Yemeni, with four drones, Samad 3, and bombed 2K, this afternoon, Wednesday, and the injury was accurate, thanks to God Almighty.

And Saree considered that these Houthi attacks are in the context of “responding to the escalation of aggression and its comprehensive siege on our country.”

Saree claimed in his tweet that the kingdom is using the airport for military purposes to target the Yemeni Prime Time Zone.

He also indicated that the targeting operation was carried out using 4 drones of the type “Samad 3 and Qasef 2k”, this afternoon, Wednesday, and “the injury was accurate.” As described.

A civilian plane shattered by the explosion

Social networking sites also circulated widely at the time, images showing the destruction that befell Abha airport as a result of the Houthi bombing of it.

In addition, a civilian aircraft appeared destroyed by one of the strikes.

The Saudi-led Arab coalition commented on the Yemeni targeting of the airport last Wednesday, describing it as a terrorist act, acknowledging that a civilian plane had been burned.

And according to the official Saudi Al-Akhbariya channel, quoting the coalition at the time, there was a “cowardly terrorist attack targeting Abha International Airport.” From the Houthi militia, a civilian plane was exposed to a controlled fire on the airport grounds.

The coalition also continued: “We are taking the necessary measures to protect civilians and notables, and terrorists from the militia will be held accountable in accordance with international humanitarian law.”

The spokesman for the coalition forces, Brigadier General Turki Al-Maliki, said earlier that “the joint coalition forces were able, last week, to intercept and destroy two booby-trapped drones. The terrorist Houthi militia launched them in a systematic and deliberate manner to target civilian objects and civilians in the southern region, ”according to the Saudi Press Agency.

Carbines and missiles, the coalition lost its balance

And last Monday, the coalition forces in support of legitimacy in Yemen announced that they had shot down an IED, which the Houthi militia had launched towards southern Saudi Arabia.

According to the Saudi Press Agency (SPA), the spokesman for the coalition forces, Brigadier General Turki Al-Maliki, stated that the joint coalition forces. It was able to intercept and destroy an unmanned drone launched by the Houthi militia.

He added, explaining that the Houthis deliberately targeted the southern region through the drone, in a systematic and deliberate manner to target civilian objects and civilians. As he says.

This aircraft is also considered the fifth of its kind that the coalition announces its destruction within two days, as it was announced last Sunday, an interception. And 4 drones were destroyed. As it has become almost daily, Houthi strikes are directed against the Kingdom.

The Houthis do not stop firing ballistic missiles and various missile launchers towards Saudi areas, the last of which was the focus on Abha International Airport, southwest of the Kingdom.

Houthi missiles and drones also played a major disaster in the kingdom, when they targeted the oil giant Aramco.

Analysts also consider that the continued targeting of Saudi Arabia by the Yemeni group would herald a potential disaster in the Kingdom, where the defenses of the coalition stand powerless in front of them.

For its part, the Houthi group says that these attacks are in the context of a natural response to the Saudi-led attacks against Yemen.

The United States had called earlier, the Houthi group, to immediately stop their attacks against Saudi Arabia, and to stop all military actions inside Yemen.

This came in a statement by the US State Department, in which it said, “The United States is very disturbed by the Houthis’ continuing attacks.”

Yemen has been in a raging state of war for more than six years, which has killed more than 233,000 Prime Time Zone.

While more than eighty percent of the population lives in the world’s most difficult humanitarian crisis, they depend mainly on foreign aid to survive.

Follow our YouTube channel to watch all new

Click here and activate the subscribe button

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp
Telegram

Latest News

Carla complains about Projota and alerts Arthur at BBB21: ‘Stop talking about everything’

Carla Diaz made an alert to Arthur Picoli on Thursday night (4) at BBB21. The actress commented on...

More Articles Like This

Abha International Airport has come under the mercy of the Houthis ... a new targeting has made Bin Salman lose his balance |  A nation is tweeting out of tune