Friday, April 16, 2021

Princes and ministers offer obligations of obedience to Bin Salman after his surgery | A nation is tweeting out of tune

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp
Telegram

Must Read

A number of princes and government officials in Saudi Arabia begged the approval of the Saudi Crown Prince, Mohammed bin Salman, after he performed an operation for his appendix on Wednesday.

Immediately after the announcement, congratulations and blessings were poured out to the Crown Prince on the success of the operation, and Twitter turned in the Kingdom into an arena for prayers for Mohammed bin Salman, especially from the princes, ministers and officials in the Kingdom.

Buttocks Minister

The first of those is the Saudi Minister of Islamic Affairs, Advocacy and Guidance, Abd al-Latif Al-Sheikh, who said: “Praise be to God first. And last, visible and inward, on the healing and wellness that His Highness the Crown Prince and Inspirational Leader Prince Mohammed bin Salman has blessed.

Al-Sheikh added: “So congratulations to all of us for his successful operation and his discharge from the hospital healthy and well, I ask God Almighty. In this hour, to bestow on His Highness the clothing of health and wellness and to preserve it by preserving it.

Faisal bin Farhan

In the context, the Saudi Foreign Minister, Faisal bin Farhan, said: “We thank God for the safety of my lord, His Highness, the Crown Prince. Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz. ”

He added, “We thank God Almighty for the success of the surgery that was performed on His Highness and leaving the hospital safely and well. God dressed him in the garment of health and wellness.

And the account of the “Al-Baha” region reported on “Twitter” that its prince Hussam bin Saud bin Abdulaziz Al Saud congratulated the Crown Prince on his release from the hospital safely and well.

Dhahi Khalfan

And behind these, the former deputy chief of Dubai Police, Dhahi Khalfan, said in a tweet: “Praise be to God for the safety of the Saudi Crown Prince His Royal Highness Mohammed bin Salman, my Lord preserves and enjoys him health and happiness.”

The pioneers of social networking sites interacted with the tweets and considered that this was an attempt to appease the Saudi crown prince and win his affection.

Surgery

Earlier, the Saudi royal court announced that Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman had performed a successful operation to remove the appendix. It is a common surgery with little to no life threatening.

The royal court said that Prince Muhammad bin Salman underwent a laparoscopic surgery to eradicate appendicitis, yesterday, Wednesday, at King Faisal Specialist Hospital in Riyadh.

Al-Diwan added, “This operation was successful, and he left the hospital after God, may He be glorified and exalted, blessed him with health and wellness.”

In the context, the Saudi Press Agency published a video clip, monitored by “Watan”, of Prince Mohammed bin Salman, as he appeared in good health as he was leaving the hospital after undergoing the operation.

It is one of the operations that are often performed under emergency conditions as a result of severe pain, and the appendix is ​​located on the right of the abdomen at the beginning of the large intestine.

This makes it vulnerable to a buildup of bacteria and feces, which may cause pus to form and become inflamed.

Laparoscopic appendectomy is also a successful surgery and is often the first option when investigating appendicitis and infection.

It is performed by making small incisions in the abdomen, inserting surgical tools (endoscope and other tools), and removing the appendix through one of the incisions.

Bin Salman and the extra weight

Prince Mohammed bin Salman is 35 years old and in good health, and the Saudis have noticed, since last year, that he has clearly managed to lose weight.

Which means that he is likely to exercise and be in good health.

The crown prince has ordered the killing of Khashoggi

In the last hours, an intelligence report concluded that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman had approved the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi. According to 3 American officials, according to the American NBC channel

Planes of the Crown Prince transported the assassination team

Top-secret documents in a lawsuit revealed that the team that killed Khashoggi was transported via two planes belonging to a company controlled by the Crown Prince, Mohammed bin Salman.

This came according to news published on Wednesday by the American news site “CNN”, based on what it says is new documents submitted to the Washington District Court under the title “Top Secret”.

The news also indicated that the two planes that brought Khashoggi’s 15-member assassination team to Turkey on October 2, 2018 belong to a company called “Sky Prime Aviation”, and that this company was transferred in December 2017 to the kingdom’s sovereign wealth fund, whose value is $ 400 billion.

The news pointed out that the evidence in the relevant document showed a new path regarding bin Salman’s link to the killing of Khashoggi.

Documents from Saad Al-Jabri’s lawsuit

The source also indicated that these documents were submitted to the aforementioned court as part of a lawsuit filed last August by former Saudi intelligence officer Saad Al-Jabri, who is in Canada, against Crown Prince Bin Salman.

Al-Jabri, who is believed to be currently residing in Toronto, Canada, accused the Saudi crown prince earlier of sending a team to Canada to kill him in the same way as Khashoggi.

The intelligence report about Khashoggi’s killing soon

The White House also announced, on Wednesday, that the declassified US report on the killing of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi will be released soon.

This came in a press conference for White House spokeswoman Jane Psaki.

The spokeswoman said that a phone call between President Joe Biden and Saudi King Salman is being arranged and will take place soon.

She also added that the declassified American (intelligence) report about Khashoggi’s killing is being prepared for publication and will be issued soon.

Legal liability

The US administration, led by Joe Biden, is preparing to deal a new blow to Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, regarding the case of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

On the other hand, the US National Security Adviser, Jake Sullivan, said last week that the report on Khashoggi’s murder, which. The Biden administration will send it to Congress, and it will cover how to ensure there is legal accountability for that crime.

He added, “Congress passed a law effectively requiring the administration to issue an unclassified version of the Accountability and Responsibility Report for brutal murder. And horrific to Jamal Khashoggi. We intend to comply with that, and we intend to do so soon. ”

Follow our YouTube channel to watch all new

Click here and activate the subscribe button

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
WhatsApp
Telegram

Latest News

Lilia Cabral cries at Mais Você when she sees her daughter’s scene in Malhação: ‘Bonitinha’

Lilia Cabral cried during an interview with Mais Você on Friday (16). Maria Marta's interpreter in Império -...

More Articles Like This

spot_img