Russian-language media actively discusses news from Georgia – conducts debates, discussions, publishes interviews, blogs. Proponents of her case have been working to make the actual transcript of this statement available online. Against the background of all this, Moscow insists that Saakashvili is not interested in him.
“Circus” and Zhirinovsky in anticipation of the “Great Caucasian War”
“Where Saakashvili is, there is a circus. It is important that this circus does not pose a threat to the citizens of the country where this gentleman is. “ – This comment of the press secretary of the President of Russia, Dmitry Peskov, has appeared many times these days on the state TV channel “Russia 24” (Россия 24).
One of the TV presenters commented on the Kremlin “He called it short and clear”However, this TV station has dedicated dozens of stories, programs or interviews to Saakashvili’s “circus”.
The presenters and correspondents said that Saakashvili started the 2008 war with anti-Russian sentiment in the hope of the West and returned to Georgia hoping for the same support.
In this context, the media run by the government does not accidentally consider the connection between Mikheil Saakashvili and Lisa Yasko. It is especially noted that:
“Elizaveta Jasco graduated from Oxford. In Britain he has connections. “He is characterized by a strong Russophobia and Aljazira produces anti-Russian propaganda films about Crimea on the TV channel.”
In recent days, Russia 24 has described Saakashvili as “a thief and a murderer for Georgia” and a “war criminal” for Russia. The idea was also voiced in the studio by Russian politicians that Saakashvili should be extradited to Moscow or Tskhinvali for trial.
These days, it has been said in Tskhinvali that they are ready to try Mikheil Saakashvili.
The discussions in Russia also took on a more emotional and deeper face. Leader of the Liberal Democratic Party, Vladimir Zhirinovsky, Which, according to experts, echoes the Kremlin’s messages at the right time and in the right place, predicted the manual destruction of Georgia by the Turks.
“Saakashvili is Russia’s enemy … Georgia is facing the most difficult time now and is on the verge of disintegration. I do not rule out taking Rustavi prison … Saakashvili will find a foothold and the whole opposition will unite. Most likely – it will happen in Batumi. Turkey is there.
Turkish soldiers will be disguised in Georgian uniform – they will move to Poti, Kutaisi and Tbilisi. There will be nothing left from Georgia. “Only a small part of Georgia will join NATO and the European Union.” – said while speaking on the party channel (LDPR-TV).
However, his comment was immediately spread by Россия 24.
According to Zhirinovsky, the escalation of the situation in Georgia will lead to a “Great Caucasian War” in the region.
3 + 3, America, Saakashvili and Ivanishvili in Shevchenko’s scenarios
Maxim Shevchenko, a journalist and former politician who also shares the Kremlin’s position on the occupation of Georgia and has visited Tskhinvali or Sokhumi several times, also speaks about the threat of war in the Caucasus.
In an interview with Echo of Moscow, he said that Saakashvili was brought to Georgia by the Americans to form an anti-Russian coalition and a Russian-backed format in the Caucasus. “3 + 3” (Russia, Turkey, Iran, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia) in order to disrupt.
Shevchenko, who has anti-Western sentiments, now in the context of Saakashvili’s return, once again fears that Georgia will wake up and Russia will lose him forever.
“What is happening in Georgia now is Saakashvili’s arrival – this is a move in the game: somehow turning a sleeping, frozen Georgia into a radically anti-Russian country … Renewing this rhetoric, renewing the protocol to move to NATO, will blow up the region.” – Says Shevchenko.
Bidzina Ivanishvili also participates in the script painted by him and looks like this:
- Saakashvili’s sending to Georgia is an attempt by the Americans to create “manageable chaos” – “The game is very high. It is about geopolitical power and domination, including obstructing the restoration of the Russian Empire;
- Anti-Russian conflict situations are possible only under the rule of the “quite influential” “National Movement” and not in the hands of Bidzina Ivanishvili’s “Georgian Dream”, which avoids a conflict with Russia;
- That is why the Americans offered Bidzina Ivanishvili: either you will organize another “color revolution” or you will form a coalition with the “Nationals”;
- Saakashvili was sacrificed by the Americans and deceived in Georgia to get him in prison, because only in the conditions of his arrest would it be possible – the coalition of the “National Movement” and the “Georgian Dream”;
- When UNM supporters stage mass rallies – Bidzina Ivanishvili “as if by force” agrees that the Georgian Dream and the UN should form an anti-Russian coalition, which is part of the US plan;
- Anti-Russian Georgia will quickly create barriers to the “peaceful Transcaucasia” concept “3 + 3”, which is unacceptable to the Americans, on which “both Fashinyan agrees … and Bidzina does not express readiness, but neither does he protest.”
Shevchenko is so confident in the logic of his script that he is very surprised by the show host’s periodically slightly skeptical, clarifying questions.
Man and the puzzle of the Russian and Georgian authorities
Former politician and presenter Maxim Kats, whose YouTube channel has 810,000 subscribers, dedicated a 40-minute program on October 9 to Saakashvili’s biography and his reforms in Georgia. The video was viewed by nearly 185,000 people and left more than 1,600 comments.
The purpose of the video blog is to show Maxim Man – “Why they do not love and are afraid [სააკაშვილის] “Both the Russian and Georgian authorities.”
- The author says that the education received in the United States by a US State Department grant to Saakashvili was considered by Russian propaganda as “unequivocal evidence that he was sold to despicable Americans for the eventual secession of Georgia from Russia” and continues to this day.
- As for Tbilisi, the author considers the fact that Saakashvili, “the most extraordinary and active in the post-Soviet space,” has a large army of stable supporters in Georgia, and even those who do not want him back in power would never want to see Georgia in the terrible situation before 2003. “In the rank.
It should be noted that the views of Maxim Man are not infrequently different from the positions of Georgian citizens. For example, he believes that Georgia started the August war, while Russia only responded to it.
It is clear that Saakashvili’s return to Georgia and his capture are not only considered part of the political life of a neighboring country in Russia.
Part of the Russian media news is the counting of the hunger strikes of the third president of Georgia, Eating honey Disputes surrounding it, government statements or news reports from jail.
“Russia 24” discussed Saakashvili’s “alcohol and drug addiction.” Hosts or guest politicians claimed that when Saakashvili was arrested, he handcuffed the last glass of vodka.
Distributed by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Georgia In the video It is heard that Saakashvili is asking the law enforcers for permission to drink water.
The word “water” has been quoted in other Russian media these days.